Saturday 9 March 2024

Perennial Lavender

For these cards I used the Perennial Lavender suite collection. I love purchasing the suites because everything matches and the coordinating colours are listed on the Designer Series Paper.
Also each crafting product is a stand alone or mix and match with other Stampin' Up! product. 

To make these cards I cut an A4 sheet of gorgeous grape cardstock in half and then folded it in half to create the card base. I then cut lost lagoon cardstock to use as a mat for the Designer Series Paper. 
I then stamped onto basic white cardstock a selection of flowers using Highland Heather and Fresh Freeshia ink. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. Also I cut some foliage in lost lagoon.

Inside the card I stamped a sentiment from Everyday Details cling stamp set. I also used a strip of DSP to add some extra detail. 
On the front I used some other coordinating DSP and stamped a greeting from Sweetly Scripted cling stamp set which is available in the new Online Exclusive selection.
I finished the card with some lost lagoon ribbon and purple fine shimmer gems.
The inside of this card I used a sentiment from Wild Ferns cling stamp set. 

For products I used to make these two cards have a look here

Thanks for looking and happy crafting 
Sian 

No comments:

Post a Comment