Wildflower Designs

 


I loved using the Wildly Flowering 12" DSP and the Wildflower designs stamps.  The colours are beautiful, because you can brighten them up using lighter card base and mats or darker like I used.  I think I might try a lighter card base now, for me, it's amazing how inspiration can kick in.  It's really like playing, mixing and matching to see what works.

It was really easy to put this card together, using die cuts and adding a little colour to the flowers. and a simple mats and layers.

You can find all the products I've used to make the card HERE

You can see all everything online HERE or if you would like a copy of the latest annual and/or mini catalogue please send me a message and I'll get one in the post to you.

Thanks for looking and happy crafting

Sian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New exciting crafting goodies

Shine

Beautiful new kit